We’ve been talking autoresponders for the last few weeks and we hope you’ve found it helpful. We’ve shown the indispensable benefits of this email marketing technique and helped you come up with topics for your autoresponder.
But here’s what you really need to know to make autoresponders really work for you. How do you promote products, so your autoresponder builds your business?
Here are 7 ways for you:
1. Create Solo Promotions – Focus on only one product in each email of the series by placing your call-to-action in different areas in each email. When you study the metrics you will be able to determine a lot about how your target audience responded and which type of call-to-action works best.
2. Use Your P.S Wisely – The post script area is a good place to put a call to action for a second or third time. Use it to reiterate the benefits of your offer and to make your final plea for action from your target audience.
3. Create Links Within The Content – If you send HTML messages a good place to place your call-to-action is within the content of your email message itself. You can use certain keywords in which to make a hyperlink to your sales page for the product you’re promoting. It works with text emails too, you can just can’t use keywords in that case.
4. Send Them to Your Blog Posts – A great way to sneak in a call to action is to instead send them over to your blog posts about a specific product, service or item. Your blog post can be more specific and sales related than your email autoresponder message.
5. Use Your Signature Line – In each email you send out you’ll have a signature line that includes your name, your business name, and other information that you want to use to brand your messages. It’s also a great place to include one last link to products or services that you want to market.
6. Place Your Call-to-Action in Multiple Places – While you do need to be careful about how many links you put in an email (due to possibly triggering spam filters), you should put more than one link and call to action within each of your emails.
7. Choose Your Words Wisely – Remember who you are talking to when you create your email messages for your autoresponder series. You should know what type of words will trigger your audience’s emotions and use them wisely.
We’d love to give you a hand with your email marketing content, so you can focus on selling your products. See our services here.