UPDATE: WINNERS AND NEW OFFER ANNOUNCED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
Now, this is not the first time I’ve had to do this, so I’m not surprised. But it’s come to a point, where I need to kick our 30 Day Email Challenge participants in the rear end to get moving. Since I can’t reach through your computer screen and shake you ’til you get moving, I guess I need to use a little honey to get you all to do what I want.
Watch the video for details:
So here’s the deal…
You have until November 22 to complete the challenge and if you do, you will automatically get:
…giving you the opportunity to select one download of pre-written, ready-to-monetize content of your choice.
2 Grand Prizes – Free PLR For Life!
From those who complete the challenge, two winners will be drawn an…
- One will receive FREE PLR for LIFE from All Private Label Content
- The other will receive FREE PLR for LIFE from DIYplr.com
That means that you will get access to ALL the PLR we release from November 22 and on. The true value of this is unknown, but will provide you with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of PLR content in the coming years.
* Note – if you happen to already have a lifetime pass to one of the sites and then you win a prize for the same site, you can choose an alternate prize. We want to make sure it’s worth your while.
How Do You Prove Your Completed the Challenge?
Obviously, we’re on a bit of an honor system here, but to receive the promised PLR coupons and be eligible for the grand prize, you will need to:
- Check in at each post of the Email Challenge and provide a brief description of what you’ve done for that day. If you’re already in the challenge, go to the member headquarters to access the daily challenges. If you haven’t signed up yet, do so here.
- You have until November 22 to post all these updates and let me know when you’re done. Once you’re done, you’re eligible get your two freebie coupons and you’ll be entered into the draw.
On November 25, I’ll open a ticket in your Contentrix account to give you the coupon codes. Then the Free PLR for Life winners will be announced on November 25, 2013.
Hope that sounds good and is better than a kick in the pants.
UPDATE: Our Winners
Thanks to all those who completed the challenge and got their coupon codes. If I missed anyone, please just let me know. But now’s the time to announce the grand prize winners.
- Lifetime PLR at DIYplr.com – Congratulations to Theresa Delgado!
- Lifetime PLR at AllPrivateLabelContent.com – Congratulations to Kim Quinn!
UPDATE: New Motivational Offer to Challenge Members
Our grand prize contest is now over, but we’ll probably do something special in the new year. In the meantime, if you complete the challenge and finish all the steps listed above…you can still earn the $35.75 in free PLR. I’ll keep honoring that offer, so keep moving if you haven’t completed the challenge yet.