I don’t know about you, but I’m not always big fan of podcasts, lengthy videos, longer-than-necessary ebooks and well, any FLUFF, when it comes to learning. I want people to give it to me straight and give it to me quickly, so I can go apply what I’ve learned.
Well, somebody I know completely understands that…and she’s found a way to deliver this education, at no charge. Yep, it’s free. All you have to do is complete a quick and painless registration.
I’m talking about Cathy Demers (who very coincidentally lives in the same city as me, but I had to travel to Atlanta, Georgia to meet her!)…and her wildly popular Business Success Cafe. She delivers extremely high-information sessions in just 20 minutes each week.
And guess what? I’ll be at the Business Success Cafe in July!
My presentation is called, “How to Get More Satisfied Email Subscribers – Ones That Love to Buy Your Stuff,” which is great in itself (if I do say so myself), but if you register now, you’ll also have access to a bunch of great training opportunities including:
• Sandra Beckwith:“3 Easy Ways to Build Buzz for Your Business with Publicity”
• Connie Ragen Green: “Affiliate Marketing: Recommending What You Love”
• Bob Jenkins: “Finish What You Start!” — oh boy, we could all probably use a bit of this.
• David Perdew: “Instead of Focusing on Short-Term Revenue…Create Long-Term Streams of Passive Income”
• Michael Bloom: “Stop Hearing Crickets on Your Facebook Page”
…and actually, there is quite a bit more planned for July. Go here to see the details.
I hope you’ll sign up to join me. This is definitely a great opportunity.