After all, we’re waiting to announce the PLR for Life Winners from the 30 Days to Email Profits Challenge (TBA April 30, 2011).
And keep in mind, the relaunch of the Contentrix Better Content Marketing Course is coming up on Tuesday, April 26.
Well, while we wait for all that, let’s take a look back at what’s new for this week.
New At Contentrix:
- Alice put together a new free guide + templates: Writing Product Reviews That Sell & Boost Your Reputation. There’s no opt-in or anything required. Just download, apply and profit.
- Kathryn shared some meaty tips on applying Business Fundamentals to Content Marketing.
- Derek share tips on How to Run a Great Teleseminar or Webinar. He covers everything from getting prepared to selling at your events.
Now let’s look at
Easy “Done for You” Content:
If there’s one thing we encourage our readers to embrace, it’s why do the hard work when someone else can? Understanding the fundamentals of good content and knowing how to monetize that content are crucial, but tap tap tapping on your keyboard all day isn’t. That’s why we like to share some of your best sources of “done for you” content each week.
ACC Easy Monthly Opens a Few More Spots
Alice and Annette have juggled a few things and prepared their writers to take care of the product research, writing, editing and more. If you’d rather be the brains than the brawn behind the operation, let their team take care of the grunt work.
New at DIYplr – Step-by-Step, Illustrated PLR
It looks like Alice’s team over at DIYplr.com has been pretty busy. They 3 released 3 new bundles this week including:
- Online Safety for Kids: Step-by-step guides for Kids Watch software, a virtual tour WiredKids.org, a parent’s guide to online safety and kid’s printable safety content.
- Czech Pork Roast Dinner: Alice grabbed a little of her heritage and put this bundle together herself. It include recipes with photos of pork roast, dumplings and sweet sauerkraut. Yum!
- Etsy – How to Buy & Sell: $39.7 million in sales (March 2011) at this auction site shows it’s a pretty big deal. This bundle shows your readers how to do some shopping and make money at the same time.
Work at Home PLR Report from All Private Label Content
Back at All Private Label Content, Alice and Mila have released a new PLR report all about working from home. The report covers:
* Benefits of working from home
* How to tell is working from home is right for you
* Work at home opportunities
* Avoiding scams
* Overcoming challenges of working at home
50% off Your First Month at Bite Me PLR!
If you can use some recipe PLR, including some with deliciously awesome photos, Alice has secured a sweet discount for you. Check out Bite Me PLR and get:
* 5 recipes with photos
* 5 text-based recipes
* 5 food-related articles
* Shopping list
* 1 kitchen product comparison chart
* Ideas for reusing recipes, leftovers, etc.
Use the following coupon code to get your first month for only $10.
Coupon Code: alicespecial
Discount: 50% off your first month
Video PLR from the Special Report Club
This is a limited and very unique package from Melissa Ingold at Special Report Club. It includes everything you need to quickly create your own videos or use the videos straight out of the box if you’re in a hurry. This is a complete package that gives you the tools you need to start selling your own information product on webinars, almost instantly.
Work at Home Mom PLR Articles from Mom PLR Ebooks
Don’t Miss Another “Easy Content” Upate
Just add your first name and primary email address below and we’ll notify you of our Easy Content Weekly Wrap Up and other content marketing related stuff. We don’t share your email address with anyone…and if you tire of us, you can unsubscribe anytime.