For me, the end of the month means planning content for the following up. I need to assign content for my ghostwriters and even make sure I plan my topics, so I am not floundering for ideas when the time comes to write. It’s the worst when you get all excited, log into your blog and then nothing happens.
How do you plan your content? By the way, you can download these free content planning tools if you need some help.
Here are this week’s updates…
More Blog Comments
Getting people to comment on your blog actually isn’t too hard. Just follow Derek’s tips.
Planning Social Media Content
Sometimes it’s a challenge to participate in social media meaningfully. Why not plan your content with Alice’s suggestions here.
Starting a Membership Site
Alice re-shared a free course module about starting a membership site. She also added some of her best personal tips to make the most of your membership site efforts. Read about it here.
Ready-Made, Done-for-You Content Updates
- Business PLR Clear Out: Just a couple more days on this one. Save over 75% on a huge bundle of 68+ guides and 698 images.
- Job Hunting PLR: 15 article pack
- Kindle Publishing PLR: 4 step-by-step tutorials with screenshots
- Pilates PLR Ebook: Ebook, articles and ecover graphics
- Baby Shower Checklist PLR: Another great package from Arika and Jennifer
- Success Mindset PLR: 11-page report
- Tex-Mex Recipes PLR with Photos: recipes, articles and a comparison chart
That’s what we’ve got for this week. Now go publish and prosper!