Sure, we’ve all done this at some point in time.
We get projects started with the best of intentions, but then we get busy or distracted and the seemingly small task of publishing our content gets put aside.
But have you sat down to think about how that “small” task can mean BIG things for your business? After all, content can serve a lot of important uses…
* Bolster your reputation in your niche community
* Drive readers to sign up for your mailing list
* Boost your revenue by displaying ads, adding links, etc.
* Be a source of revenue as an info product for sale
If you hire someone or buy content, you need to have a plan to see things through.
Here are a few tips for you:
* Make publishing a part of your regular schedule. Try doing it in batches and schedule all your content accordingly.
* If you just can’t find the time or don’t like the tasks involved with publishing, hire someone. A virtual assistant, your older children or even a stay at home mom in your neighborhood can easily learn how to do this stuff for you.
And most importantly, only get content that you’re going to use. It seems so simple, but human beings love to do the planning, getting things started, but sometimes they falter on complete execution.
Let’s make 2012 all about seeing things through from beginning to end!
Some Resources to Help:
- Content Ideas: We’ve got ready-made ideas for you.
- Ghostwriting: We can help you with writing articles, blog posts, reports and more.
- PLR: Check us out at DIYplr and APLC
- To find someone to help with publishing, you might be able to connect with someone through VA Networking or simply ask for recommendations from your online colleagues.