Want Your Website Visitors to Do What You Want?
And They’ll Even Think it Was Their Idea!
You may not realize it, but our days revolve around persuasion. We persuade our children to get up and get dressed for school. We tell our friends why the latest movie was saw was so great…or the worst thing we’ve ever seen and it shapes their movie-making decisions. We convince our spouses why that extravagant purchase is a great idea.
It happens all day long.
And in our “real” lives, most of us are pretty good at persuasion. But what about in business? When I mention copywriting or persuasive writing to people, they get all nervous. They say things like, “I don’t like to push anything down anyone’s throat.”
Or, “I don’t care for those hypey sales pitches.”
Well, the thing is…
Bring that back to your daily activities. Sure, if you’re trying to convince your kid to get ready for school, there may be some mental force and coercion. But when you talk to your friends about movies or books, or you discuss a purchase with your spouse, there is no need for that. You’re just using your natural persuasive abilities.
But honing our persuasion skills does take time and effort. Heck, they even taught persuasive writing to in my son’s sixth grade glass. Here’s his assignment where he tries to convince us to let him get a pet rat.
But now, for you, there’s more than a pet rat on the line. It’s your business we’re talking about and we want to help you develop persuasive writing skills, so they become second nature to you. And so your readers become receptive to that persuasion and they take the actions you want them to.
No, we’re not talking about mind control here. Far from it. We’re talking about understanding your audience and presenting information so your audience can make informed decisions.
So, if you are interested in:
- Boosting your reputation as an authority in your niche
- Getting more repeat visitors and building a faithful audience
- Making more affiliate commissions and selling more of your own products
- Growing your mailing list and making all your marketing more effective
- Using simple techniques to multiply results many times over
…we’ve got just the thing for you.
Persuasive Writing Immersion Starts Here
A few years ago, I shared some secrets to being able to write persuasively and how to learn the craft of copywriting. Here they are…
- Theory is Important: Getting to know the basics and then applying them to your own business is an important first step to learning to sell more through your writing. We’re going to cover the basics in detail, so you not only understand the theory, you are able to see how its applied to actual writing.
- Study Others: Take a look at other writing that you find compelling or that you know that produces good sales results. Learning what others are doing is an amazing learning accelerator and in this course, you’ll learn from others to see what works and you’ll learn how to avoid mistakes too.
- Test Your Own: As you apply what you learn to your own writing, track the results. Persuasive isn’t an absolute science and you’ll always find that some things you think would work, don’t. We’ll show you how to do this and, don’t worry, it’s not complicated and you’ll kick yourself for not doing this sooner.
With that in mind, let’s put this into a practical learning setting…
Practical Opportunities to ACTUALLY Apply What You Learn
I hate it when courses simply teach you the theory and then leave the rest up to you. That’s what BOOKS are for. Books are for reading, making us feel good and then we forget what we were so jazzed up about in the next moment. However, courses are supposed to be practical. You’re supposed to learn how to do something and hopefully, you get a chance to see if you’ve learned anything….and that’s what I want for you here.
Feedback from My Copywriting and Persuasive Writing Students
Over the years, I’ve encouraged a lot of online business owners to develop their persuasive writing skills and helped them along the way. Here is some feedback from just a couple of them.
Persuasive writing has always been a weak point for me. I just didn’t know how to do it without sounding too salesy or full of hype. I learned so much from Alice’s Persuasive Writing program and the swipe file she provided is a great tool to have on hand as I’m writing as well.
The value gained for the money spent is much more than I expected.
~ Samantha Angel / AdvancingSteps.com
When I learned that you were offering a course on persuasive, it was a no-brainer. I needed to be there! And what a good decision that was. Your detailed critiques of web pages were priceless.
You taught us to use power words and here are a few that relate to the Persuasive Writing course: action-oriented, easy to understand, and extraordinary.
~ Vida Evelyn / WAHBoomers.com
Your training on how to write great web copy was a foundational skill that I’ve used over and over again. You critiqued a squeeze page for my very first business newsletter and helped me understand how very important the words you use are.
Thank you so much Alice for teaching me copywriting, it’s been essential to my online business growth and success!
~ Angela Wills / MarketersMojo.com
There was a time when when persuasive writing scared me to pieces but under Alice’s guidance it started to come naturally.
Today persuasive writing is so much a part of my business, I’d hate to still be that person who shied away from it.
~ Kelly McCausey / SoloSmarts.com
But enough about that, just take a peek at all the stuff we have going on…
Important Starter Guides
- Copywriting Basics and Terminology (PDF): To start with, it’s important to understand the basics of copywriting. Yes, we’re talking headlines, benefits and those types of things…but we even go beyond that. Fully understanding these key concepts will ensure that you’re ready to move on with the rest of the course. Whether you’re brand new or been around for a while, I do encourage you to go through this revised guide from our Better Content Marketing Course and see what gems you might find.
- Getting to Know Persuasive Writing and Why It’s Important to Your Business (PDF): It doesn’t matter if you’re a blogger, product seller or affiliate marketer, you practice the art of persuasion all day long. Whether you want someone to accept your opinion on a subject matter or you want them to click a link, buy a product or something else…you are trying to persuade them. This is an important skill you need to perfect if you want to grow your audience or sell anything. This revised guide from our Better Content Marketing will help you get the foundations you need.
Both guides will prepare you for the live training sessions we have planned. And here’s what you’ll get with those…
When you sign up today, you get access to these…
Pre-Recorded Training Sessions
- Presenting Persuasive Arguments in Content
- A Closer Look at Your Home Page and The Message Its Sending
- Creating a More Persuasive “About Me” Page
- Promoting Products with Content
- Collecting Testimonials and Case Studies
- Product Reviews and Comparisons
- Improve Your Opt-in Page to Increase Commissions
- Get Your Sales Page to Sell More
- Better and More Compelling Product Descriptions
- Easy Ways to Test and Improve Your Results:
Each session includes a video recording, detailed notes and other documents to help you take action. There is also plenty of opportunity for questions, feedback and more through our private Facebook Group. This is YOUR opportunity to make persuasive writing work for you.
Bonus Material: Sales Page and Opt-In Critiques
Throughout the recorded sessions, you’ll see I critiqued many of our students’ content, sales pages, opt in pages and more. These were done during the live training sessions and offered some quick advice to participants. I’ve also taken some volunteers to have very in-depth critiques done for them. Watch or read this critiques, so you can apply the same tips and strategies to your own content.
So Let’s Get This Started…
Sign up now and access the course materials right away. Then tap into our private Facebook Group to get feedback, ask questions and put you’ve learned to good use. I can’t wait to get started.
You’ll Get Instant Access To:
- 2 Important Starter Guides so you can easily apply persuasive writing to your own content
- Access to all the recorded training sessions, notes and supporting documents
- Participation in our private Facebook Group, so you can ask questions, get feedback and more.
- More In-Depth Critiques: Watch a series of detailed critiques to help you discover ways to improve your own writing. You’ll even be able to submit a request to have your content critiqued.
Special Offer: Only $37 for your lifetime access. No coupon code required…your discount will automatically be applied.
If you’re ready to get more people to YES to buying your product, the time to get started is now. I look forward to working with you!
To your persuasive writing success,
Your Persuasion Coach at Contentrix.com
P.S. Persuasive is all about being natural…being excited about your products. I promise you won’t turn into a sleazy used care salesman. Instead, you’ll learn to be an energetic voice for your followers who LOVE to buy your products. Let’s get started!