12 Ideas for Using PLR Content
Written by Kristy Pruitt
If you need content but don’t have the time or inclination to write it yourself, private label rights content, or PLR for short, can be a lifesaver. PLR is written and sold to multiple buyers, who are allowed to claim it as their own and modify it at will. You can get quality PLR geared toward a variety of niches from All Private Label Content.
PLR content can save you time and money, and there are all sorts of ways you can use it. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Create a mini-site. Niche PLR is great for quickly creating sites geared toward selling affiliate products. Just add in your affiliate links, and you’re all set!
- Turn PLR articles into blog posts for your blog. Keep some articles on hand to use when you don’t have the time to sit down and write a post. You’ll never have to worry about keeping fresh content on your blog.
- Use articles as guest posts for someone else’s blog. Writing guest posts is a great way to establish yourself as an expert and get new visitors to your blog or website. And there’s no harm in making it a little easier on yourself by just adding your own touch to an article that’s already been written.
- Rewrite and submit articles to directories. Webmasters who use your article are required to leave your byline and links intact, so this can result in lots of exposure and links back to your site.
- Use it in an ebook or special report. PLR works nicely for rounding out ebooks that aren’t quite long enough. Or you could go the opposite route and write additional content to go with a few of your PLR articles.
- Create a Squidoo lens or Hub Page using PLR articles. This is another effective way to get backlinks.
- Use it as the basis for a YouTube video. Coming up with ideas for video marketing just got a whole lot easier!
- Use it in your ezine. Why struggle to write new articles every month if you don’t have to?
- Use it in your podcast. Turning PLR articles into audio gives them a whole new purpose.
- Add it to printed promotional materials. Direct mailings, flyers, newsletters – the possibilities are endless.
- Turn it into a checklist or cheat sheet. This won’t work for every article, but many can be reworked into other useful items such as these.
- Incorporate it into a press release. Articles that contain statistics and other interesting facts work very well for this purpose.
PLR articles make great content for your website, but there’s so much more you can do with them. Think outside the box and see how many more ideas you can come up with. And if you’d like some free PLR to get your feet wet with, you can get it here.
Ready for More Profit with Content?If you'd like to learn to create content that builds your business, simply enter your first name and email address below and click "Subscribe". You'll instantly receive your guide and we'll keep you up-to-date with what's happening at Contentrix, content marketing news and more.
About the Author
Visit Kristy Online at: WebFreelanceWriter.com